Friday, June 24, 2011

This will be quick, I promise.

Why hello there :)

So I must apologize for not writing for the past couple of days...okay, you got me, the whole week. It's because I've been so busy between volunteering, church, and more volunteering that I haven't had time to sit down and write. Plus, when I do have time to write, I'm not in the creative mood or it's like midnight and I cannot seem to form a coherent sentence.

But this weekend, there shall be no posts from me (unless I'm really, really nice and must write about my weekend before I forget it all) because I am heading off to Duke University in North Carolina for a tour and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I'm so excited to get started on this trip! I'm a die-hard Duke fan and I've been patiently waiting for this day to come! From what I saw this basketball season, I absolutely love the Duke campus. (I've been going to see the Duke men's basketball team play at Cameron Indoor Stadium this 2010-2011 basketball season and let me tell you, it's been an amazing experience). But this time around, I'll be touring the campus from the viewpoint of a prospective student. :) I'm uber excited! I'm also kind of excited to go drive through UNC. Since UNC doesn't offer weekend tours, I'll have to settle for looking around the area. Though I'm pretty sure that will be okay since I've never set foot on the campus. (Hey, I have a good reason: die-hard Duke fans never go on that campus!) I'll also be looking at the campus as a prospective UNC student...I know, eck. But they've got a good nursing program and a great basketball team!

But I'm just going to be praying that God shows me where He wants me to go. If it's UNC, I'm sure I'll find a way to be okay with it. If it's Duke, He's got to provide the money! I've looked at both online, and they're both amazing schools.... We'll just see where God leads me!

Well, Mom's calling for me to hurry up so we can make it to Raleigh on time. So excited! Just keep me in your prayers as I look at these colleges and pray that God shows me the right path. Pray that He shuts every door except for the one place I should go.

-hannah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment